Hard-working, passionate music promoter. Career interests pertain to the music industry with an emphasis on promotion, recording music and live performance. Specialties: Social media promotion, audio engineering, graphic design, Microsoft Word, WordPress, Protools, Logic Pro X, Photoshop, customer service. Experienced musician, proficient in guitar and bass.
Powderfinger Promotions - Framingham, MA • Promoter - 2014– Present
Since being founded in October 1994, Powderfinger is considered as a top indie radio promoter and publicity firm with ties across North America. Powderfinger has experienced success with radio promotion, publicity, and tour support via traditional and new media.
• Responsible for conversing with music directors and promoting new music to 600+ College, Americana, AAA, Jazz and Jamband radio stations across North America including Canada. o Worked with more than 40+ Artists including: Grammy Award winning act Morgan Heritage, Lennon Claypool Delirium, King Gizzard and the Wizard Lizard (ATO Records), Slightly Stoopid, Blues Traveler, Roots of Creation, Lettuce, Jet West, Umphrey’s McGee, Kung FU, Spiritual Rez, The Motet, and more. o Interfaced with major record labels including: UMG, Columbia Records, ATO.
• Networked and introduced new artists to Powderfinger Promotions Management team for representation.
• Responsible for content management of the Powderfinger Promotions website using Wordpress and Dropbox software.
•Responsible for database entry and tracking of spins, rotations, and charting of Powderfinger artists.
• Represented Powderfinger Promotions as a judge on an esteemed panel for the New England Music Award’s annual “Last Band Standing” contest.
Freelance Graphic Designer and Web Designer • 2010 – Present
• Created brand logos and websites for multiple clients including ESCAPER (Ropeadope Records), Ultimate Home Poker, Florida-based Senior Sports Writer Chris Girandola and more.
Roots of Creation • 2014 – Present
• Outdoor Street Team Contributor (Boston Area)
Musician • 2006 – Present
• Co-Engineered and co-produced my band Sly Groves’ Self Titled EP which was later featured on the Homegrown Showcase of 92.5 The River - Boston’s #1 Independent Radio Station.
Cell Number: 978-460-3697